-
February 4th, 2001, 03:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey Terry or Maida, I was just wondering where the Sandman sketch comes from. Is it from some supplement to the Sandman series? Can I get it anywhere?
-
February 4th, 2001, 02:31 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
February 4th, 2001, 06:06 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Actually, I do have page in The Dreaming Gallery. It's the Delirium Meets Freud pic.
-
February 5th, 2001, 10:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
One word, "D'oh!"
And a beautiful drawing it is Terry! *L* Thanks for pointing that out, I'd forgotten all about that one! 
Excuse me folks, but I'm going to go lock myself in my bedroom for a week or two and re-read every comic I own. I'm slipping! *LOL*
-
February 5th, 2001, 05:55 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Terry also did a pinup for one of the Shi pinup books...either the Art of War or Kaidan, I'm not sure which......I didn't pick it up, because, well, it was a Shi book....<shudder>
*Sorry Terry, if I could have just bought the page you did, I would have........*
The girls also made an appearance in Shi/Cyblade<again...shudder, one of the worst comic books I have had the misfortuen of reading> and Gen13 #13, but I bon't remember which one, either b or c<similar to Shi/Cyblade, but not as insulting....>
Also, there was a Small press 'Swim Suit Special' That had the pic of Francine in her swimsuit....I did buy that, because it had some Robotech characters in it....I never even looked through the book past thr Robotech pinups, but much later noticed it in a list of Terry's work, went home and dug it out...if I had just looked thru it, I could have gotten into SiP sooner.....Sigh
More info than you probably wanted,
Darth
PS- Please note: My comments regarding Shi have NOTHING to do with Terry-I just think Billy Tucci is a git.....
------------------
'People create history while weaving love
Even knowing I'll never be a goddess or anything like that
I live on'
-Zankoku no Tenshi no TEZE(Cruel Angel's Thesis)-Neon Genesis Evangelion
[This message has been edited by Darth Fett (edited February 05, 2001).]
-
February 6th, 2001, 03:32 AM
#6
Inactive Member
So, his portrayal in Cerebus:Going Home may be accurate, huh? hmmm....
-
February 6th, 2001, 05:27 AM
#7
Inactive Member
thanks for all the info everyone!! ill have to check out those sandman galleries!
-
February 6th, 2001, 02:32 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mibbitmaker:
So, his portrayal in Cerebus:Going Home may be accurate, huh? hmmm....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who, Billy Tucci? Oh man, you mean I might have to break down and buy Cerebus?
To paraphrase the the Laruel & Hardy vs. Charlie Chaplin conversation Jesse and Cassidy had in Preacher:
Jesse: Way I see it, you can tell alot about a guy by the comics he reads. I mean if a gy likes Terry Moore, he's a stand up guy, an alright sort of fella you don't mind havin' around.
Cassidy: Aye, an' if 'e likes Billy Tucci, 'e's pro'lly a sheep shagger
Darth
------------------
'People create history while weaving love
Even knowing I'll never be a goddess or anything like that
I live on'
-Zankoku no Tenshi no TEZE(Cruel Angel's Thesis)-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-
February 6th, 2001, 08:03 PM
#9
Inactive Member
*laughs*
that's pretty funny
-
February 6th, 2001, 08:07 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks